Whether for your home or office, you need a lighting solution that not only looks great, but also saves you money. LED lighting is the perfect option for all your lighting needs. Unlike traditional incandescent lighting, which uses a lot of energy, gets very warm, and may only last a few months, LED lights have minimal impact on your energy bill, and last a long time. Contact Clear Energy America today so our experts can help you find the perfect LED lighting for your home or business.
LED lights are great for the environment. Changing out your light bulbs from incandescent or fluorescent bulbs to our LED bulbs is one of the easiest ways to save on your energy costs. Here’s how:
- LED lighting uses approx. 80% less energy, compared to other lighting, while producing the same amount of light.
- While other lights can get very hot, LED lights create very little heat, saving you on cooling costs throughout the year.
- LED lights last 35-50 times longer than other lighting options, meaning you’d have to replace them less often. If you’re a business owner, this means less money spent paying someone to change out dead bulbs when they could be focusing on more important tasks.
In addition to saving you money and using less energy, LED lighting has many other benefits that you won’t get with other lighting options. For example:
- LED bulbs are mercury-free, meaning you don’t have to worry about costly disposal programs.
- Our bulbs are recyclable, which means they’re not taking up space in a landfill somewhere.
- LED bulbs are much more durable and won’t break, reducing risk of injury to you or an employee.
LED bulbs also come with all of the same great features you’ve come to expect from your home or business lighting:
- Dimming for some indoor models.
- Automatic daylight shut-off and motion sensor for some outdoor models.
- Available in warm, cool, and daylight colors.
Contact Clear Energy America
For LED lighting that looks great while saving on energy, Clear Energy America has the best selection for all of your needs. Call us today at (855) 349-6101!